Stat I.D Interim Identification Band (291301)
- 1.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 0.10 (in)
Identifies patient quickly and more economically than most other systems. Reinforced for strength. Easy to apply. Ideal for emergency department, outpatient clinics, disaster drills and ambulances. Identifies patient from visitor at a glance. Packaged 250 to a dispenser box.
• Perfect for maintaining accurate identification of patients and residents.
• Bracelet surface accepts writing, typing or embossing.
• Resists tearing and smearing even when wet.
• Ideal for emergency situations, outpatients clinics, disaster drills and ambulances.
• Packed 250 to a dispenser box.
• Product Sheet