The Segmented Narcotic Cabinets helps to control the security of your medications by restricting access. The cabinets are broken up into 4 distinct compartments clearly marked with Roman numerals. One key is used to open the outer door and each inside door has its own specific lock which allows individualized access to be set for specific compartments. The compartments can be assigned based on clinician, patient or type of narcotics. As with all Omnimed Products - they are designed and built in Moorestown, NJ. This revolutionary design is the first of its kind. Multiple cabinets can be placed side by side to expand the number of segmented storage areas. Contact us for custom pricing if you wish to identify the inner doors with a different Roman numeral identifier.
- Measures: 17 3⁄4”H x 9”W x 4 1⁄2”D
- 4 distinct compartments clearly marked with Roman numerals
- Each inside door has its own specific lock which allows individualized access
- The segmented storage area eliminates the need for costly audit locking systems.
- SKUS 182180,182181,182182,182183
- Product Sheet