Constructed of heavy gauge premium stainless steel. Provides a convenient and secure place to discard patient meds until they can be properly disposed. The drop off opening is constructed of 13 Gauge stainless steel (1/10”) and is designed like a mailbox chute. The bottom door has two independent locks for extra security. Multiple cabinets will be keyed differently unless requested to have the same. The bottom door is hinged upward to make it easy to access and remove the meds. Two holes are placed in the front of the unit to provide access to the top mounting holes and to serve as a capacity gauge. The unit comes with 4 keyholes in the back for mounting to the wall.
• Used for the temporary disposal of medicine containers and pill blister packs
• Overall Dimension 16” H x 10” W x 6” D
• Maximum Capacity 660 Cubic Inches (11” H x 10” W x 6” D)
• Maximum Container Size 2.25” D x 7.75” L
• Custom Sizes Available
• Constructed of 18 Gauge Stainless Steel except for the 13 Gauge mail slot
• 10 Year Warranty