Omnimed 181486 Deluxe Narcotic Cabinet with Audit Digital Lock provide the security health care facilities need to combat drug theft, provide secure patient drug dispensing and control health care costs. Our broad range of Narcotic Cabinets are trusted by medical professionals nationwide and are durable, versatile and secure. Whatever your requirements, we have a Narcotic Cabinet to meet your drug storage needs. Audit Software is not needed if you do not require audit capabilities.
Constructed of durable, heavy duty stainless steel and meet schedule 2 drug storage requirements. They have a strong hinged door and four adjustable aluminum shelves for added storage capacity. The ambi top of the cabinet lifts so that the unit can be flipped to accommodate left or right door access. A programmable audit lock with its heavy gauge locking bolt keeps contents secure and ensures that all lock activity is controlled and traceable. The #181490 Audit Software Package is a optional accessory for this lock. The package allows the software to control and audit the locking system and includes programming and flash drive to transfer information to and from the lock.
- Constructed of durable, heavy duty stainless steel
- Meet schedule 2 drug storage requirements
- Strong hinged door and 4 adjustable aluminum shelves for added storage capacity
- The ambi top of the cabinet lifts so that the unit can be flipped to accommodate left or right door access
- Pre-drilled holes are reinforced with stainless steel mounting discs for secure wall attachment
- Low battery indicator
- 6-AA battery pack; premium brand Alkaline batteries recommended (not included)
- Jump start battery override available through mini USB communications port allows the user, with a valid credential, to access the CompX eLock when the batteries are exhausted
- Weight: 28 Pounds
- Product Sheet
- Instruction Sheets